© 2023 ANZCPRM Australian & New Zealand College of Pre-Hospital & Retrieval Medicine. All rights reserved.
How long is the PHTLS course valid for?
The PHTLS certificate is issued by NAEMT for a period of four (4) years.
How much do PHTLS courses cost?
Pricing for all our courses can be found on the Book Now page of this website.
When is the next course?
Please visit the Book Now page for up-to-date course information including date/s, locations and available enrolment places.
The PHTLS course I am interested in is full, can you squeeze one more in?
- We have a strict Instructor to Candidate ratio per course, so if a course is showing as ‘FULL’ it means the course has reached capacity.
- If there is more than seven (7) days before the course date and you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Waiting List Request” and provide details of your preferred course, location and contact number. There are no guarantees of a place, and we highly recommend booking into the next available course. We will contact you should a spot become available.
How long does the course go for?
The PHTLS face-to-face component is scheduled from 7:30am for an 8:00am start and will conclude by 5pm.
Can I enrol now and pay later?
Unfortunately, your place will not be reserved until full payment is made. All enrolments and payments must be done through the website.
When will I get access to the online lecture material?
You will automatically receive access information to the online learning material upon completion of your enrolment. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues with accessing the online learning content.
I booked online and haven’t received any confirmation, has my booking gone through?
- Enrolments will be processed automatically, and you will receive a copy of your course registration details via email. You will then be able to login to the student portal where you will be able to access your invoice and eLearning.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have not received any communication regarding your enrolment.
Where is the course held?
We teach our courses across Australia. Course locations are listed on the Course Dates section of this website next to each course. We can also provide on-site private training for groups or locations not currently covered by our timetable. Please contact us for more information.
I can no longer attend my course; can I transfer to another date or receive a refund?
- Bookings can only be changed or cancelled by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org under the following conditions:
- Cancellations more than 30 days in advance of the course will incur a $200 administration charge.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the course will be charged the full course fee.
- Non-attendance (“no show”) on the day without any notice will be classed as cancelling on the day and the entire course fee will be forfeited. Participants are required to attend all course sessions to be eligible for the PHTLS Certification.
- A paid and confirmed enrolment may be transferred to another course, availability permitting, providing that there are enrolment places available, the request is made more than 30 days before the course date, and the new course takes place within three months of the original course date.
How do I access my certificate after successfully completing the course?
Your PHTLS Certificate can be downloaded from the student portal following successful completion of the course. Please allow one (1) business day after completion for course results processing and creation of your certificate. If you have issues access your certificate, please contact us via email@example.com